Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification Course
Basic Life Support, or BLS, generally refers to the type of care that first-responders, healthcare providers and public safety professionals provide to anyone who is experiencing cardiac arrest, respiratory distress or an obstructed airway. It requires knowledge and skills in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), using automated external defibrillators (AED) and relieving airway obstructions in patients of every age.
Get to Know Our Program
- Working in basic life support need to have critical-thinking and problem-solving skills, and be able to work as part of a team to deliver the best care possible and improve patient outcomes.
- The Physio Fitness Basic Life Support classes are developed under the guidance of World Health Organization (WHO), and reviewed by, The Physio Fitness Scientific Advisory Council. Content in this program is consistent with:
- The 2015–2018 WHO Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
- The International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) 2015–2018 International Consensus on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care Science with Treatment Recommendations.
BLS blended learning courses include adaptive learning functionality, which allows you to receive personalized, focused course. By completing the BLS Certification Exam, you’ll not only receive an independent learning path.
The course is free to enroll but there would be service fee of 1000 PKR to receive the certification for 1 year –
What Will I Learn?
- BLS blended learning courses include adaptive learning functionality, which allows you to receive personalized, focused course. By completing the BLS Certification Exam, you’ll not only receive an independent learning path.